- Before buying land from anyone establish the following:-
- That the land does exist
- That the person selling the land is the owner
- That the land does not have any incumbency or attached to a bank
- That there is no dispute whatsoever.
- The potential buyer must carry out due diligence before executing a sale agreement and before parting with any monies towards the purchase.
- The buyer can engage a Lawyer to do the transaction on behalf of the two parties incase of a dispute.
- When you feel that you have a fake document
- First report to the nearest police station and be advised where to take the documents for examination or
- Write to the director of directorate of criminal investigation and attach those documents.
PABX LINES and hot lines at DCI Hqrs and counties for communication with the members of public
Public Hot lines- 0538010531